THE POLITICS ON TV.



1) House of Cards: season 3 (2015), 10/10.
2) Game of Thrones: season 1 to 4 (2011-2014)

La política en todas sus formas se apodera de la tele. Y LO BIEN QUE NOS HACE.
Sigo House of Cards desde el día 1, y esta última temporada es LO todo. 
El año pasado había visto 4 episodios de Game of Thrones porque todo el mundo estaba hablando del tema, y no logré engancharme. Por recomendación de una amiga retomé en enero...y chau. Vi 36 episodios en un mes y medio. Inclusive me compré los libros, voy por el cuarto. Ah, y me enamoré de Lena Headey pero MAL MAL. Quiero una Lena Headey. 


These two shows talk about politics in ways that mesmerize me. Actually, HOC and GOT may be the two best shows on TV right about now. Been following House of Cards since it was first aired, but I had a peculiar start with Game of Thrones. Last year I wanted to know what the fuss was all about and watched four episodes, and I didn't find it very interesting at that time. Turns out I was sooooo wrong. It took a whole afternoon and two very eager friends to talk me into giving it a second chance and THANK YOU GUYS, you changed my life.
Also, I'm so very much in love with Lena Headey. Head over heels. Mom, can I have a Lena Headey? Please please pleaseeeee.

5 blah blah blahes:

  1. I love GOT. I have not watched House of Cards yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esa mujer es hermosa. Es como Claire en House of Cards.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I may blog about Game of Thrones (I did before).

    And my favorite TV series is The Wire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajajjajaja me encantaría poder coparme con una serie asi tendria mas temas de conversación =P
    la verdad que no logro interesarme en ninguna ajja

    besitos

    yokolandia.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  5. vivo siempre por fuera del mundo de las series porque me da paja seguirlas y ves? me pierdo de todo.
    Ayer empecé a ver Breaking Bad, algo es algo (intenté ver GoT cuando salió y el primer capitulo me aburrió infinitamente)

    ReplyDelete

Believe it or not, George isn't home. Please leave a message, after the beep... Believe it or not, I'm not home!

 

Blogroll